Find Natural Medicine
Why wait for the winter flu to come around? Wouldn’t it be better if we could take some measures to avoid it in the first place? Here are five simple ideas that can keep you flu-free through winter time. They are all very simple to follow. Actually, any one can take these steps towards a healthier winter. The best doctors prevent sickness by keeping your body balanced, this is their real job and as a result you stay healthy.
1. Sleep Well At winter time our body invests energy in keeping us warm. We need to let it use fresh new energy gained from good sleep. People who lack sleep time will, eventually, be more likely to get sick as their body immunity system will not be functioning normally.
2. Drink hot tea On wintertime we consume less liquids and it’s important to balance the level of our body liquids. Avoid coffee for it is diuretic, and you end up loosing more liquids than gaining. Drink what ever type of warm tea or simply water with lemon and cinnamon. That will keep you warm and your energy flowing.
3. Heat and Cold Catching flu can be some times a result of moving from hot places to cold ones and the opposite. You could be sitting next to your hot fireplace and then you out to the cold. Your body is not ready for the cold and essential parts could absorb cold wind. Wait before you move from heated places to cold ones, get dressed real good and protect areas like your neck and scolders.
4. Eat but do not overfeed We need to adjust our eating habits to the current season. On winter time our inner process are slowed down. As a result if you tend to eat too much you are over loading your body and the digesting system is unable to properly perform its task. This leads to a decrease in your energy level and a weak person might weaken his immunity system as well.
5. Stay Active Staying active is extremely important to normal functioning of your body. Have you wondered why children are always on the move? They behave naturally with their body keeping it in none stopping movement. Well, you do not have to move all the time but try a daily moderate activity such as walking for 30-40 minutes. This will allow proper flow of energy in your body. These are all very simple ideas I perform every winter and the results are amazing. I don’t suffer more on wintertime than on summertime. And the most important thing is having the time for the important things in life and not being sick all winter long.
Magnet Therapy Articles
Magnet Therapy Books